Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New links now, and new posts soon

I noticed recently, that I had failed to include two excellent sites in my list of links on the right side of the page.

The first is Progress City, U.S.A. This blog contains some of the best WDW information and analysis I've seen anywhere. It's unforgivable that I hadn't linked to it before now. The second is Walt Disney's Original EPCOT Project. It's an excellent repository for information on Walt Disney's original concept for his Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. Fascinating reading.

Finally, I'll shortly begin posting my EPCOT wishlist, a list of twelve improvements I'd like to see at the park. Why twelve? Because I sat down and typed up a list of feasible improvements that could be made to EPCOT, and there were twelve of them. Most of the things I'll touch upon have probably been commented on already by more capable writers than I, but I'd like to put my two cents in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!