Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some EPCOT Pictures from Disney's Hollywood Studios

My wife really wanted to get out of town on Labor Day, so we headed south to Disney's Hollywood Studios, and I snapped some pictures of some EPCOT-related things I found there.

Inside One Man's Dream, you'll find a diorama of Walt presenting his original plans for EPCOT to a television audience.


The TV cameras even sport the old-school WED logo!



Finally, if you climb to the very top of the bleachers at the Lights, Motors, Action! stunt show, you can see Spaceship Earth in the distance.





It's amazing how close together the two parks actually are. I've recently become an annual passholder, so over the next fifteen months I hope to be making several more little day trips to EPCOT to take pictures and report on what's going on there.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!