Monday, November 29, 2010

The Minicot Project

As I mentioned in my last post, I had the extremely good fortune to take the Undiscovered Future World tour recently with the guys behind the Minicot project. What is Minicot, you ask? Well, rather than tell you about it, I’ll just show it to you. Or rather, I’ll let YouTube show it to you:

Now, if only somebody would give these guys several million dollars and a 5-story, 130,000 square-foot building, I’ll bet they could come up with a pretty excellent re-creation of Horizons.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this David. I was the fourth person down there at WDW who decided not to do the undiscovered tour of Epcot, sounds like I missed a good tour and a chance to meet you, glad the other guys did.

    And yes, in fact I'm guessing the guys told you this but Horizons is on our mind, we have an idea on how to pull it off but I think we will need a little budget, the amount you suggested seems fine to me. :)

    Great blog, we share the same interests and we'll let you know about something else Bob and I are working on now you will be sure to like.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. My wife would never go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, everyone! Dean, I'm really sorry I didn't get to meet you, but if you're ever back at WDW again you should definitely take the tour. It's so cool to see all the old EPCOT Center stuff that's tucked away backstage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!